Monday, October 27, 2014

50 Days

I have set a goal.  A goal that requires bold prayers and your support. I have set a goal to raise 100% of my support in 50 days.

Today, we are at Day 48. If we can meet this goal, I will be able to stick with the departure date that I have set in faith.  If the goal is met, I will be in Ethiopia around January 3rd. 

This is not a journey that I can take on my own, and I would like to be up front about my needs. Just like the early church, I need people who are willing to support me financially as I join the ministry that is occurring in Ethiopia. Would you prayerfully consider joining my support team to meet my monthly budget needs?



Monthly budget needs: $2,117
This covers housing, salary, medical insurance, taxes, and home office services.



Ministry launch funds: $7,301
This money covers the cost of training, vaccinations, deputation, visas/work permit, and household needs. 

50 days is not a long time, but it is an attainable goal.  How can you help? 

Ready to make a donation or monthly commitment now?
Click here or visit the Financial tab.



No comments:

Post a Comment