Thursday, February 25, 2016

It's been awhile...

A lot has happened recently.  You always think that the time before Christmas is exhausting for teachers, and it is! But this year, the time after Christmas has given me a run for my money.  With everything going on, the blog (and newsletters) have been kind of quiet. Here's what's happened, and maybe some individual blog posts will follow soon.


  • Right after Christmas, all of SIM Ethiopia went out of the city for a few days to spend time together in prayer and fellowship at our Spiritual Life Conference.
  • One of my friends from my first visit to Ethiopia came to visit for a month. 
  • Two fun filled Field Days at Bingham. 
  • My sweet Poppa went to be with Jesus after a long battle over the last several months. I travelled to America to spend time with my family for ten days. 
  • 100th Day of School.
  • I travelled to Kenya for professional development (and a quick safari!)
  • Chicken pox epidemic in my class.
It's good to get back into the normal routines again (well maybe after the chicken pox passes)!



No comments:

Post a Comment