Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December

I've fallen behind on updating my blog, but I sure have enjoyed celebrating the Christmas season with my family. Take a look at some of my December adventures. 

I took a quick trip to Athens, GA to visit dear friends. #campfriendsarebestfriends

One of my favorite Huntsville Christmas Traditions.
Live Nativity in Downtown Huntsville.

And a beautiful walk through downtown. 

This semester, I had the opportunity to work with the Student Ministry at church.
It was a pleasure to serve alongside these people.
Tacky Sweater Christmas Party 2014

Day trip to Nashville to see this dear friend from college say "I do."
It was a nice reUNION. 

My favorite type of Christmas dinner!

Christmas at home.

Christmas Selfie

Every family has two sides, so another Christmas selfie.

Learning to cut the brisket. Poppa approves. 

Sweet TN visits from one of my roomies from college. 

Nana and Poppa

Don't mess with me. I can cut branches off trees. 

Breakfast with this dearie!

Cousins came to town for a night.
Family picture outtakes. 

Quick vacation to Nashville with my family.

Opryland Hotel

Opryland Hotel

Opryland Hotel

Just running into famous [and tall] people. 

Marmee

What a special time to spend with family and friends.  Now it's time to put the final touches on packing. Ethiopia bound on Friday.


No comments:

Post a Comment