Monday, December 8, 2014

One BIG thank you!

THANK YOU for purchasing t-shirts!



Nerd Bird Creative in Memphis did a fantastic job printing the shirts, and my dear friend, Katie Staples, did an excellent job with the design! Greg is a pastor by day and a creative nerd bird for fun. Katie is a (almost) graduate of Georgia Tech with a beautiful heart for ministry. What a blessing it is to have people use their gifts and talents to support my ministry. 



With your support, I was able to raise over $3,000 from the donations.  That covered over 40% of my one time start up fees.  What a blessing! Please remember to pray for my ministry in Ethiopia whenever you wear your shirt. 

I love all the selfies!

Keep sending me pictures! Love it!
I am only 8% away from my final goal.  Would you consider helping me get to the finish line?

laurakay.richardson@sim.org

No comments:

Post a Comment